1 day old McLaren P1 wrecked in Dallas - owner is 27.

I'll bet mommy and daddy are regretting that decision. Then again to the people who can actually afford those cars a million wasted isn't too much of a problem. Either way it's sad and pathetic.

Yeah, saw this earlier, just very sad. I am 27, and this is my dream car right now /drool

You look older in the picture, and...suspiciously a lot like Jeremy Clarkson :P

• Like 6

just because the driver and the passenger are young it doesn't mean all; the incident is all his blame or there was a problem with the car?

btw: that's why insurance exists, guys! or do you really think that he lost a 1million?

just because the driver and the passenger are young it doesn't mean all; the incident is all his blame or there was a problem with the car?

btw: that's why insurance exists, guys! or do you really think that he lost a 1million?

He was trying to get that "better car replacement" from Liberty Mutual. So they'll give him a better car now since it's his first accident. Maybe a Ford Taurus.

Yeah, saw this earlier, just very sad. I am 27, and this is my dream car right now /drool

There's a near new second hand one for sale in Dallas, "moderate" condition.

There's a near new second hand one for sale in Dallas, "moderate" condition.

lol.

It's a fixer-upper!

Now there's a fixer-upper! A bit of glue and a few screws /s

If I could afford a car like that I wouldn't smash her up, I'd drive even more like a saint than I already do in my girlfriend's Impreza WRX STi, and I'm 29 :) Boy racers are so cocky and up themselves, they can't even drive a crappy front wheel drive Saxo! A good car can't compensate for bad driving, nor can money :)

I'm struggling to see a million in a car that looks like a vacuum cleaner.

I'd rather buy a few muscle cars and have money left over.

And all those muscle cars put together would still be slower than a P1

• Like 2

So whats the problem? His money, his car. If I were him, the next car I would buy should be even tougher than this.

Its not like a truck driver wrecked some luxury cars while transporting them. 

So whats the problem? His money, his car. If I were him, the next car I would buy should be even tougher than this.

There's been several incidents of young people buying supercars and end up crashing and killing people because they were being reckless.

He's lucky there were no injuries or fatalities in this incident.

Who said there was a problem? What does a truck driver have to do with this?