Bluetooth in HP 7 stream sucks

It is true what most people say "you got what you paid for". I was trying to transfer few files from my Windows phone to the hp 7 stream, my first windows tablet. I paired both devices and when I am trying to send the files over the tablet I get the message that the device that I am trying to send over does not support transfer over Bluetooth. If this is true them why you put Bluetooth in a tablet?

This doesn't have anything to do with the Stream 7 at all. You have to right-click (keep pressing) the bluetooth icon on the tray and select Receive file (and this only works if you send 1 file at a time).

So you can pair other devices, not as a file transfer mechanism.

It does both. 

Not believe me? Look it up on Google: "Bluetooth File Transfer"

I have done it before.

It is true what most people say "you got what you paid for". I was trying to transfer few files from my Windows phone to the hp 7 stream, my first windows tablet. I paired both devices and when I am trying to send the files over the tablet I get the message that the device that I am trying to send over does not support transfer over Bluetooth. If this is true them why you put Bluetooth in a tablet?

You can transfer pics/contacts/docs via bluetooth.. but you can not stream videos via bluetooth...  you must be on the wireless to stream or transfer the videos via USB cable to PC.