All My Mail is Being Returned! Help!

I've just discovered all my email is being returned undeliverable.

I've tried sending mail through outlook.com, Outlook 2010 and the app on my Windows Phone.

Is there anything in the returned mail that I can look at?

What else can I do?

Are you sending mail from your own domain, or though a domain like gmail, yahoo, your ISP domain, etc..

If your sending through say your own domain/email server then its quite possible your IP got put on a blacklist.. Same sore of thing can happen when using your ISP servers. If using something like google or yahoo, then sure its possible as well but have never seen it happen on my gmail account.

Are you trying to send to one email address or domain, or is every single email you send to mutiple domains being sent back.. And as asked already with what code?

Here's some more info:

1) Using Internet Explorer to send email from outlook.com address works.

2) Using Internet Explorer to send email from @mydomain.com address works.

3) Using Chrome to send email from outlook.com address does not work.

4) Using Chrome to send email from @mydomain.com address does not work,

5) Using the outlook.com app on my Windows phone does not work for either.

6) Using Outlook 2010 does not send mail for either also.

I am sending mail through my own domain, but I think that is only when I use the @mydomain.com address as the "from" address.

Returned mail says:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server."

It's really strange how IE seems to work but nothing else :s

EDIT: Well, I removed the @mydomain.com stuff from outlook.com and I can now send emails from everything to everything, so it'c clearly something to do with that.  Could it be that the domain has been given a blacklisted IP or the certificate?  I thought IP blocking was a waste of time as a lot of IP's are re-used all over the place.

Here's some more info:

1) Using Internet Explorer to send email from outlook.com address works.

2) Using Internet Explorer to send email from @mydomain.com address works.

3) Using Chrome to send email from outlook.com address does not work.

4) Using Chrome to send email from @mydomain.com address does not work,

5) Using the outlook.com app on my Windows phone does not work for either.

6) Using Outlook 2010 does not send mail for either also.

I am sending mail through my own domain, but I think that is only when I use the @mydomain.com address as the "from" address.

Returned mail says:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server."

It's really strange how IE seems to work but nothing else :s

EDIT: Well, I removed the @mydomain.com stuff from outlook.com and I can now send emails from everything to everything, so it'c clearly something to do with that.  Could it be that the domain has been given a blacklisted IP or the certificate?  I thought IP blocking was a waste of time as a lot of IP's are re-used all over the place.

mail servers whos IPs get blacklisted do behave in this way, but you can check on this site

http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
to find out if your server has been black listed.

Well....

turns out my hoster changed the web address for Outlook to log in to, without really telling anyone about it.  They made a blog post but I only visit the site when I have a problem as I don't store anything on there, just use it for email.

I realised and updated the account details, but that appeared not to work.  After deleting and re-adding the account with no success, I added the @mydomain.com address to cPanel's Email Accounts and was able to send an email fine through horrible Horde mail.

After fiddling about and Microsoft wanting to charge me ?69 for a look at my Outlook set up or ?99 for a years worth of support, I started the whole lot again. I noticed the username for Outlook to log in had also changed.  Tested and managed to send an email.

Went back to cPanel and deleted the @mydomain.com account.

Tested again and it failed straight away.  So I changed the username back to what it was before and successfully sent an email.

For added info, I forward any mail sent to the @mydomain.com address to my real Outlook address.  Then use my web servers to reply so the fact I use Outlook is hidden (if I didn't use my web servers, I would get the "On Behalf Of" in the email, thus displaying my real Outlook address).

Thanks for the info though :)