$30,000 PC Gaming Room

Video seems a couple of years old so I imagine the guy has upgraded by now. Nevertheless, can you imagine what his light bill must be?

• Like 1

At some point I hope to dedicate a room to something like this. 

I also have a friend who has a room that looks similar to this but not quite as good.

At some point I hope to dedicate a room to something like this. 

Ditto. In my case, after building a home recording studio (which is still a pipedream at the moment until I finish my degree); use the money I make from that to create a gaming room. :P

Gamer logic: could had an incredible night with some AAA prostitutes for 30k...

.... instead buys AAA computers, racing sim gear and expensive TVs for that same amount for every night "pleasure".

I can just imagine how hot it must get in that room.

Be good if he lives in Alaska... :laugh:

I dream of one day that I will have a supercomputer room just like that.  If I have the dough though, I build almost all the parts myself.  I mean like the computer casing, the cooling methods, and the room's hardware.  I mean not buying parts and putting it together. I mean actually coming up with my own engineering work.

Who gets billed for lighting? lol

Awesome setup. I think there electric bill would be higher from cooling the room.

I'm guessing pretty much every one that owns a lightbulb and is connected to the national grid.