The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

After reading this, it's time to blow my brains out right?

No, after unnecessarily quoting the entire text you should blow your brains out as an act of contrition. 

Oh please. How about we treat everyone as equals including both men and women. There are double standards on both sides. That's why I hate the term feminism, as it forces people to take a position for one gender or another.

Congratz, you've solved the world's problems with your politically correct platitude.. I'm sure the SJW and radical feminists will welcome you with open arms. Yet another defender for their religious crusade against men.

(Edit: One point, the article was written from a male perspective, I responded from the same, of course both should be treated equally)

I guess I could write a 20 paragraph near fact-free rambling "article" using grade school words and simple grammar, but I really don't want a job at Brietbart.

So, I'll sum it up:

"Do to others what you would want them to do to you."  Luke 6:31

while it sounds like good advice, you know that some will deliberately mock & transgress it just because it was written in bible.

You don't have to believe in the bible to know good advice when it's staring you in the face.

Besides, most religions and humanists say the same thing.