any phillies fans?

Ironically, my favorite teams are the Braves and the Phillies.  <shrug>

i couldnt imagine liking both teams, its normally one or the other..i bet you have a hard time making your NL East pick every year then

i couldnt imagine liking both teams, its normally one or the other..i bet you have a hard time making your NL East pick every year then

Yeah, tell me about it. Mike Schmidt was my favorite player as a kid....so it's been hard to let the Phils go.

Yeah, tell me about it. Mike Schmidt was my favorite player as a kid....so it's been hard to let the Phils go.

so where along the way did you pick up the braves

so where along the way did you pick up the braves

Back when Dale Murphy was playing. I liked him as well. TBS always carried (and still does, obviously) their games. Being from Illinois, I hated the Cubs because everyone liked them, and Their unis were ugly (IMO).

I'm strange. What else is new. :)

The only time I remember liking the Phillies was that world series team during the 90's with Kruk, Dalton, Dykstra, and of course "The Wild Thing". Lol.

Eh...don't bring up Mitch Williams...Thats a page in baseball history I think we all rather forgot.

Back when Dale Murphy was playing.? I liked him as well.? TBS always carried (and still does, obviously) their games.? Being from Illinois, I hated the Cubs because everyone liked them, and Their unis were ugly (IMO).?

I'm strange.? What else is n:).? :)

the cubs did have some pretty bad uniforms, but they had harry caray calling the games, thats enough to make anyone a fan.. its not the same since he passed away, im sure he would have loved this past season

harry_caray_sings.jpg

holyc.gif