Windows Phone 8.1 Update: 8.10.14219.341 released today (12/5)

There should be a number of bug fixes in this update, but it's mostly a Cortana expansion update.  Don't expect much till update 2, we're not there yet.

I installed the update on my Lumia 928 shortly after it was released and I have not noticed any changes other than having a quick toggle for Cell Data.

Hmmm. it didn't fix 1020 freeze. After the update, it froze within 5 hours. I guess the fix is still in the future...

Darn, I was hoping for this.

I read somewhere they fixed bluetooth issues also. Since the last update sounds like my speakers are shorting...

Has anyone experienced a battery drain with this update?

I have a Lumia 820 WP8.1 Dev Prev and getting less than ? a day usage.

Any info on how to rectify this battery drain issue is appreciated :)

post-534362-0-80336700-1418564405.png

From what I remember, they said firmware updates will go to users on the developer preview as well now.

What notification bugs? Mine work fine as far as I've seen.

Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, and others don't show up on my cell phone Lumia 521 here.

Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, and others don't show up on my cell phone Lumia 521 here.

I wonder if the notification bug might only apply to certain devices, I've got the 830 on the DP and do get notifications for Skype and FB Messenger. I haven't used Viber yet, even though I have it installed.

Skype and FB messenger show up fine for me on the 8X with the newest developer preview build. The only issue I had early on is that they'd show up twice, but that was fixed.