Dungeon Defenders II coming exclusively to PS4/PC

Hey all! We?re proud to announce that we?ve partnered with Sony to bring Dungeon Defenders II exclusively to the PlayStation 4! In fact, you?ll be able to play the game tomorrow on PS4 at the PlayStation Experience. If you?re going, be sure to stop by Sony?s booth to say hi. We?ll have various people at their booth all day showing off the game.

Stay tuned to our blog for more details on the PS4 version in the future. We still have a ton of work to do, but we?re excited to finally be bringing Dungeon Defenders back to a console. We?ve just completed our first controller pass (it needs a bunch of work!) and are exciting to dig into some other features, like local co-op and a controller-based UI. And yes, all of those features will also be coming to the PC version!

https://www.dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/114851/dungeon-defenders-ii-coming-exclusively-to-ps4

Is this free to play for pay to play?

It's free to play. However, Early Access on Steam is currently ?19 (temp 20% discount for DD1 owners).

I love Dungeon Defenders but I'm worried how much they've gone over board with the micro-transactions. Last I read, Trendy were in financial trouble.