Calgary's worst driver

So we actually discussed this... is it true that in the US and Canada, you don't need to pass a driving-in-the-city test in different conditions to get a driving license?

she must also be the worlds dumbest person

edit: on second thought, it seems like some marketing stunt. the surveillance product is promoted in the video, and also in the video description on youtube.

editedit: turns out its actually real :o

calgarypolice1 day ago (edited)
*Update: After conducting some inquiries we have determined that this collision was reported to us at the time.*
  • Like 1

I'm calling fake.

Why would you back all the way out and even after hitting the car, then throw away your turning circle to go back into the parking spot?

Its not fake. Calgary  have drivers like that, mainly immigrants, who use their fake international driving licence till they get regular driving license after road test. 

• Like 1

So we actually discussed this... is it true that in the US and Canada, you don't need to pass a driving-in-the-city test in different conditions to get a driving license?

Yup, at least here.  It differs from state to state.

On the other hand, when I learned it was in adverse weather conditions.

Probably why I am one of the few people in this part of the state that knows how to drive in the rain or ice and not wreck.

Forget about revoking the license. Should be checked for the presence of a functioning brain. /S

On a serious note; if you don't know how cars really work, then do not ever touch a steering wheel. This kind of people endanger others.

Calgary police (legit account) commented on the video saying there were aware of the accident. The red Mazda got it in the front bumper. So we can assume it is real.

Forget about revoking the license. Should be checked for the presence of a functioning brain. /S

On a serious note; if you don't know how cars really work, then do not ever touch a steering wheel. This kind of people endanger others.

So every driver should be a mechanic?  :p

So every driver should be a mechanic?   :p

I worded it badly, perhaps. I meant when it comes to handling a car properly. Anyone can turn a wheel or put their foot on the gas pedal, but that won't make them a driver.