10 Shocking Facts That Could Turn You Vegetarian [VDA]

Number 5 is BS, if the whole world would turn veggie, some kind of thing needs to produce those plants and meat replacement, which would increase gasses.

Number 4 is BS too, without E. Coli, you would be dead in the first place.

There are an awful lot of ecoli poisonings by vegetables every year which has more to do with the people picking the vegies pooping in the fields then animals. Also everybody going vegetarian wouldn't stop world hunger. the problem the US has is getting the food to other countries. Not the amount of it.

The thing about e-coli, is true but that's why you're taught to properly cook your chicken!

Next they should make a video highlighting the bad side of the fresh produce markets. Make sure they cover the amounts of feces, bug parts, etc that the FDA allows in all foods (fresh fruits and veggies included).

Produce will always have bug parts, feces...that sort of thing.  Not much you can do about it unless you grow the food in a lab.  That is why I, and any smart person, will wash all produce before consumption.  What is important in produce is the amount of chemicals chemicals and pesticides they put in the produce.

More and more farmers are using pesticides to combat pests and to grow a good crop. I  remember growing up, we used to go and hunt wild asparagus.  This consisted of driving the back roads and keeping a look for the asparagus growing on the side of the roads.  My uncle was great at spotting it.  But that is back when there were no/little pesticides used.  Now, you hardly see any of that.