cd00r.c The best Backdoor I have seen.

Hi Guys, I am always up for a healthy discussion. So anyway I found this. I thought it was rather clever.

http://www.phenoelit.org/stuff/cd00r.c

I imagine only a few people on here will get what is going on but I decided to scan the internet. Starting small. Probing 1000 IP's to see if anyone has installed this and is using the default Port Knocking scheme. 

If you fancy doing it just simply run this.

nmap -v -sS -T Polite -p 200,80,22,53,3 -iR 1000

Post what you find.......

Seriously its just the C code and the explanation of what it does and how it does it. I read it and the ports are listed in there as the defaults. I am not sure if they are terminating with a port 00 or not. I will try both. 

Seriously its just the C code and the explanation of what it does and how it does it. I read it and the ports are listed in there as the defaults. I am not sure if they are terminating with a port 00 or not. I will try both. 

Oh pardon my ignorance, I thought you were actually posting a link for the backdoor itself :P

Haha  :laugh: No just if you want to have a go the code is there, I am just having a look to see if anyone out there has it installed. He tells you how to find that with nmap...