is it possible to move my personal words and expressions that i have recorded on my Windows Speech R

Question

2 answers to this question

First Method:

kNeOFjB.png

To use the Windows Easy Transfer Wizard:

1. Click Start
  2. Type "Easy Transfer" into the search box
  3. Click on "Windows Easy Transfer"
  4. Click "Next"
  5. Click "Start a new transfer"
  6. Click "My old computer"
  7. Pick a way to transfer the files (transfer cable, using a network, or removable media)
  8. Answer the specific questions about that mode of transfer
  9. Click "Advanced options" on the "What do you want to transfer" page
  10. Uncheck all the items in the list
  11. Expand the node in the tree that corresponds to your log on user name
  12. Expand the "Windows Settings" node
  13. Expand the "Sound and Speech Recognition" node
  14. Check the "Speech Recognition" node
  15. Click "Next"

It will generate a file, which you can carry using USB or Flash drive to another PC and use same Windows Easy Transfer to read that file.

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/robch/archive/2007/02/15/transferring-windows-speech-recognition-profiles-from-one-machine-to-another.aspx

Second Method: (I was editing it when I saved Max Norris also mentioned this so its same as below comment)

Use Microsoft Windows Speech Recognition Profile Tool, which you can download from below link:

Download URL: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=16296

Method:

• To back up a speech profile using the WSR Profile tool 
    1. Double-click WSRProfile.exe to start the WSR Profile tool wizard. 
    2. Select Backup my speech profile
    3. On the Select your Speech Profile dialog box, choose the speech profile you wish to back up and then click Next
    4. The wizard will prompt you for a filename and location to save the file. When you have entered this information, click Next
    5. The WSR Profile tool wizard will start the backup process of the selected speech profile. 
    7. After the backup operation successfully finishes, click Close 

To restore a speech profile using the WSR Profile tool 
    1. Double-click WSRProfile.exe to start the WSR Profile tool wizard. 
    2. Select Restore my Speech Profile
    3. On the File to Restore wizard page, click Browse and locate the backed up speech profile, and then click Next. 
      Restore only backup files that you trust - restoring malicious files from untrusted sources can harm your computer 
    4. Choose the speech profile you want to restore to.
      1. Select Use the current speech profile if you want to overwrite the current default speech profile. 
      2. Select Create a new speech profile if you want to restore to a new speech profile. 
        If you choose to restore to a new speech profile you will be prompted to provide a name for the new profile. 
      The WSR Profile tool wizard will start the restore process to the selected speech profile. 
    5. After the restore operation successfully finishes, click Close.

It's been a long time since I've messed with it so this may not be accurate anymore, but Microsoft had a "Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool" that you could get to export/import training data between systems.