Recommend me games that can be played without using a keyboard

Due to having a fracture in my left shoulder, I am not able to use the keyboard and mouse at the same time(also going to be three months before I can! :(). Are there many decent action type games that can be played exclusively by mouse? Please suggest anything!

Strategy games such as Age of Empires and Command and Conquer can be played with just a mouse.

• 3 months later...

I can recommend two PC games that are entirely non-keyboard-driven - in fact, they are single-player; Bejeweled 3 (EA/PopCap) and Plants vs. Zombies Game of the Year Edition (also EA/PopCap Games), with Bejeweled 3 even touch-ready (despite it dating back to - yeeks - Windows 7).  When mom's 7-driven refurb croaked, it was replaced by a new HP Pavilion touch-driven AIO - however, I was also able to bring all her old games over to 8.1 (though I DID have to reinstall them) - hence we're talking the original CD-ROM (pre-EA) version of Bejeweled 3.

To put it bluntly, I was shocked that it supported touch right off - especially since 7 didn't.

(While I DID see the PopCap YT video of Big-Screen Bejeweled 3, that was a custom-built display - touch-screen displays that large are pricey, and were pricier even then.)

Even now, when I do use her AIO (primarily for the novelty of using it), I'll "switch up" to see which way to play is "better" IMHO.  Touch actually has a slight edge over pointing device right now - and remember, I'm used to playing with a pointing device.