Lizard Squad unmasked by another hacker group / Aiming to help Gamers

Nice, those people have been messing with Gaming for too long.

One of them was 17, no surprises - http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom/News%20Releases/Pages/12-09-201417-Year-OldCanadianArrestedbyRoyalCanadianMountedPoliceAfterBeingIdentifiedbyPCSOas%E2%80%9CSwatting%E2%80%9DSuspect.aspx (another one in the UK, 17 as well, on FinestSquad website)

I would have posted more info in first post, but I'm unsure on some stuff being allowed on Neowin. Easy enough to read the twitter account.

If those jerks are actually done, right on.  I think everyone on the planet is getting tired of being crapped on for no reason.

Exactly. For some reason the Lizard###### thought they were crapping on MS and sony, but they were just crapping on the average Joe gamer.

Exactly. For some reason the LizardTwats thought they were crapping on MS and sony, but they were just crapping on the average Joe gamer.

And that ###### off the real hackers :)

Hack for good and put the real criminals/paedophiles and terrorists away, not to annoy gamers -_-

• Like 2

One of them was 17, no surprises - http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom/News%20Releases/Pages/12-09-201417-Year-OldCanadianArrestedbyRoyalCanadianMountedPoliceAfterBeingIdentifiedbyPCSOas%E2%80%9CSwatting%E2%80%9DSuspect.aspx (another one in the UK, 17 as well, on FinestSquad website)

I would have posted more info in first post, but I'm unsure on some stuff being allowed on Neowin. Easy enough to read the twitter account.

the law will protect them from being named on national tv and in the press,  i guess there will be no christmas presents for these bad boys.

mummy and daddy will properly be ###### off

And that ###### off the real hackers :)

Hack for good and put the real criminals/paedophiles and terrorists away, not to annoy gamers -_-

They only crapped on them selves, when will these skiddy groups learn.

/awaiting breaking news from the bbc... popcorn ready

That guy in his picture looks stupid.

Yeah. He looks like the kind of person who thinks it's funny to call in fake bomb threats and shootings to police.

And his twitter comments don't help either.

It was a joke and all the Lizard Squad members are still tweeting on there personal twitter also Finest Squad are fake. Whenever something happens with Lizard Squad they Tweet about it and take credit for it and it wasn't them and Finest Squad isn't even a Squad because its just one guy LOL. All that happened is Lizard Squad got there main Twitter suspended but they are just gonna make a new one.

Still calling themselves hackers then? They couldn't hack into a tin of corned beef

That actually requires some skills.

Edited by Andrew

It was a joke and all the Lizard Squad members are still tweeting on there personal twitter also Finest Squad are fake. Whenever something happens with Lizard Squad they Tweet about it and take credit for it and it wasn't them and Finest Squad isn't even a Squad because its just one guy LOL. All that happened is Lizard Squad got there main Twitter suspended but they are just gonna make a new one.

I suppose you have definitive proof to back up absolutely everything you just posted.

Why is everything a "squad"? These kids aren't even hackers. Best Buy Geek Squad is probably more proficient at hacking than them.

no noooo geek squd are far from competent at what they do let alone being proficient at running scrips and tools to "haxor" and Dox some one.

no noooo geek squd are far from competent at what they do let alone being proficient at running scrips and tools to "haxor" and Dox some one.

Yes but Geek Squad can do two things these 15 minutes of fame hackers can only dream of doing... actually destroying your computer, and taking money out of your bank account for their services.