SpaceX Updates (Thread 5)

What...no bobble heads...... :woot:

And Bobble Heads. Thanks DD. Almost blew the whole schpringenwerks. Must have Bobble Heads. And Hula Girls.  :rofl:

• Like 1

Just curious DocM...do you think it is possible to have this thread "pinned" ..it is such an important thread and easy access would be good...Cheers

Also we are biginning to "approach" the usual self imposed 15 page max for this thread :-P

(They really need their own T-Shirts, 64-oz Giant Soda mugs, Wall Posters...

I got a Falcon 9 poster with the dragon on top in my living room. :-D

• Like 1

>

(They really need their own T-Shirts, 64-oz Giant Soda mugs, Wall Posters and a saturday morning cartoon series. ....

Shop SpaceX

http://shop.spacex.com

I have a SpaceX jacket, 2 Tee's, 2 sweats, and one each Occupy Mars cap and drinking cup. Large sizes too.

occupy_mars_hoodie_front_1.pngdragon-f9_back_1.png

• Like 1

Page 18 and no problems. I think that particular Forum Rule has been lifted, not entirely sure though.

Page 18 and no problems. I think that particular Forum Rule has been lifted, not entirely sure though.

Thread 6 is waiting for any major news from an upcoming conference.

Heh, from that shop I have their blue baseball cap with the X logo on it and I bought a F9 v1.0 model to which hung from the ceiling in my boy's space themed bedroom :D

• Like 1

@pbdes: SpaceX VP sales/bus devel Barry Matsumori, one of the co's principal public faces on commercial side in recent years, has left the company.

Heh, from that shop I have their blue baseball cap with the X logo on it and I bought a F9 v1.0 model to which hung from the ceiling in my boy's space themed bedroom :D

Sorry, who's space themed bedroom was that again? :p

@pbdes: SpaceX VP sales/bus devel Barry Matsumori, one of the co's principal public faces on commercial side in recent years, has left the company.

Thanks for the service, Barry. You're gonna miss the party, though ...

I think they will miss him, but SpaceX pretty much sells itself now......Cheers

Thought this was cool bit of 'news':

This guy found a piece of a payload fairing while strolling along the beach in the Bahamas, it contained an intact camera module with a GoPro in it which they have removed from the wreckage and since shipped back to SpaceX in Hawthorne :)

Eichelberger_Falcon9.jpg

CGNXVO2VIAAjkI-.jpg

More info & images in the guys Tweets over here:

http://spacenews.com/beachcomber-finds-spacex-rocket-wreckage-in-bahamas/

The GoPro's are there as recovery research.

As noted in Elon's first public tweet on the subject, SpaceX is planning on recovering the payload fairing halves after each launch. This has been in the works for some time now but the info was embargoed.

Let the speculation begin as to how.

• 4 weeks later...