VMware Datastore not refreshing

Hi Guys,

We have a 2 node VMware cluster that uses an NFS Share for users to hook up ISO's such as Operating Systems, Applications etc. We recently changed hardware and built the entire platform from scratch hence why I've only just noticed that a few new ISOs that have been uploaded in the past few weeks do not seem to be in the list of ISOs.

Users can still connect the exist ISOs absolutely fine so it's not like the share is gone and via Vsphere I can happily browse the Datastore but the new files (and folder structure) do not seem to be there and I'm at a complete loss. Screen shot showing the "browse Datastore" window from Vcenter and the actual share via Windows Explorer.

VMware_Share1.pngVMware_Share2.png

Ignore me - being a complete idiot.

New system = New Share. We still have a Hyper V 2008 system running off one share that is due to be migrated next. I was adding these things to the old share (Like I've done for years) and forgetting that there is a new one that only VMWare is using at the moment which isn't really used anywhere near as much.

the only thing i'm not seeing in there is the newer ISOs, right?

That was right, yes. All sorted now I've stopped day dreaming!

Ignore me - being a complete idiot.

New system = New Share. We still have a Hyper V 2008 system running off one share that is due to be migrated next. I was adding these things to the old share (Like I've done for years) and forgetting that there is a new one that only VMWare is using at the moment which isn't really used anywhere near as much.

That was right, yes. All sorted now I've stopped day dreaming!

:laugh:

and it's only Monday..

:laugh:

and it's only Monday..

Not like I was looking, scratching my head for an hour or so... went to lunch to refresh my head and still couldn't figure it out or anything  :blush: