Synology For Me?

"I can buy a dell or HP prebuilt quad core system for 60 on CL"

What is CL? 60 anything seems a bit cheap, unless your talking a quad P4 system or something ;)

"I can buy a dell or HP prebuilt quad core system for 60 on CL"

What is CL? 60 anything seems a bit cheap, unless your talking a quad P4 system or something ;)

I am guessing Craig's List.

Yes. These are systems with C2Q Q6600s or even better. I saw an i5 system on there last month with 4GB RAM and a 1TB HDD for 80. i was gonna snag it up but it was taken 10 mins before I called :(

Oh so your buying from idiots that don't know what the system is worth? Or it fell off a "truck" and they are trying to just get something for it.. We had a guy at work "finding" stuff and then selling it on ebay.. So that sort of thing is what your saying ;)

I've bought a C2D system for only 50 and it's currently a media server and works fine and I bought a amd athlon 64 X2 5000 some Dell XPS with an Nvidia GTX 260 for only 60 and it was a gift to my lil bro that needed a PC and it served him well.

There are a lot of uber noobers that sell PCs for cheap because "it died" when they really just effed up a windows install and gave up... that's what the XPS had going on lel. We just put a new HDD in it and it was a-ok :D