My Christmas present to myself : Gigabyte Brix Pro i7-4770R

24593224544_2cc5907c98_c.jpg

So far so good. Got the audio working. I don't think the bluetooth is working, but I don't care I don't really use that anyway. It's having a hard time with my logitech wireless keyboard. it types fin but the control + C and stuff doesn't work. Still working on that.

17 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

Am I looking at 3 monitors? sorry, I don't mean to sound ignorant. looking awesome

Yep. 3 monitors. It's my couch computer setup :D .. I thought that picture turned out cool, were all you can see is the screen.

So far the Hackintosh is going great. Hasn't kernel panicked on my once. Very Stable. Got my notification sounds working. Noticed they were getting redirected to my Samson USB mic. So far i've been living excessively on the Mac side since Tuesday. There are some thinks I like More about Windows than OSX and some things I like more in OSX than in Windows.

7 hours ago, warwagon said:

So far the Hackintosh is going great. Hasn't kernel panicked on my once. Very Stable. Got my notification sounds working. Noticed they were getting redirected to my Samson USB mic. So far i've been living excessively on the Mac side since Tuesday. There are some thinks I like More about Windows than OSX and some things I like more in OSX than in Windows.

Yeah, pretty much the same feeling I have on Mac vs. PC. Both are great overall. I love how Windows 10 implemented the multiple desktop feature (finally!), because I use this religiously on my Mac.

P.S. my OCD is going nuts on your mismatched tri-monitor setup :p