I need 5-10 minutes of your free time!

Hello! I've created a survey for the Psychology of Sound assignment of my BA in Music Production and I'd be really grateful if you could take the time to complete it. :)http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=buipq9jwhbqkxrc446075

There are YouTube videos involved, so heads up to anyone on a device that isn't able to play them directly in a webpage.

Feel free to share it if you want to; I'm looking to get as many responses as possible. Merry Christmas! :)

...and apologies in advance to the mods if this isn't allowed.

I'm just curious about what's the difference between the two clips, I couldn't notice any :(

I'm PM you the details; don't wanna make them public until the assignment's done just to avoid any potential bias.

• 4 months later...

Done. I couldn't spot the difference in the fist audio, but the second two videos have clearly different tracks.

The difference in the final track was quite dramatic; the second track there seemed to be a subtle difference, though I could be mistaken; the first track I couldn't hear any difference.

People, you do realize (evidently not)  that this was posted in Dec of 2014?  I'm sure the OP has completed his assignment by now.

People, you do realize (evidently not)  that this was posted in Dec of 2014?  I'm sure the OP has completed his assignment by now.

It was probably revived by a spammer (and has had said spam post deleted)