Nvidia Experience 2.1.5 out now

Question

6 answers to this question

This was released on Dec 16, 2014.

I had to delete everything nvidia to install this version for some reason. could've been a simple glitch.

Didn't seem to include anything special though. Waiting for screenshot shadowplay support :p

its ok. Nvidia experience just alerted me to the update. So... I'd pass it along in case others haven't known this

Just as a side note, the PsyX is great since I play GRAW & GRAW 2 and they were built specifically for PsyX or however you spell it.

No prob with that, i just didn't want people going out of their way to check for an update that they most likely already have.

However though i did get a driver update for nvidia geforce just yesterday. Version 347.08

This was released on Dec 16, 2014.

I had to delete everything nvidia to install this version for some reason. could've been a simple glitch.

Didn't seem to include anything special though. Waiting for screenshot shadowplay support :p

Yes, I need screenshots with shadowplay.  Then I wont have to use Action! for screenshots.  Also, it better take screenshots with sweetfx settings.

Since version 2.1.4 it tells me that it can't optimize my games, then not long after the optimization ability comes back, however, GFE doesn't seem Marvel Heroes 2015 at all, even though it's a supported game!

FPS counter option can disappear within ShadowPlay if performing an upgrade through GFE.

Solution is to either:

• Experiment turning it off / closing it / opening it / turning it on / browsing to the options screen again
  • Remove GFE, reboot twice, reinstall GFE using stand-alone installation

Bit of a pain really but working again now across two machines.