Chinese police break up adult breastfeeding prostitution ring

Fifteen people have been arrested in Beijing in connection with a prostitution ring which used websites to connect young mothers with men who paid to be breastfed by them. 

The Ministry of Public Security announced that police forces from Beijing and Hebei, Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in China were involved in breaking up the two gangs involved in the ring.

Police began their investigation after The Beijing News reported the existence of websites on which women were offering to breastfeed adults, reported the South China Morning Post.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chinese-police-break-adult-breastfeeding-prostitution-ring-1481180

More gross than drinking what comes out of a cows teets?

At least human milk is intended for humans...

no one drinks it right from the udder...  that would be gross too, at least to me

drinking a glass of either wouldn't really be gross

no one drinks it right from the udder...  that would be gross too, at least to me

Yeah, it's not like 99% of the world's population is breastfed as a child or anything.  :rolleyes:

There is no tangible difference between a child and an adult breastfeeding - the difference is entirely cultural. I suspect that a lot of men have drunk milk from their partners during / after pregnancy, whether they would admit to it or not.

that's illegal?   huh...    pretty gross tho

So nothing penetrative and still illegal?

Misleading headline?  It was an operation that had breast feeding AND/OR sex for pay services, is what article says.

So nothing penetrative and still illegal?

Misleading headline?  It was an operation that had breast feeding AND/OR sex for pay services, is what article says.

from the Article:

She said one website offered customers a monthly service costing 40,000 yuan for breastfeeding, and 50,000 yuan for breastfeeding plus sex.

breastfeeding are 4x more expensive (40K) than sex only (50-40=10K) ....

from the Article:

breastfeeding are 4x more expensive (40K) than sex only (50-40=10K) ....

Damn too expensive... I'll pass.

More gross than drinking what comes out of a cows teets?

At least human milk is intended for humans...

diseases can still be passed through breast milk

milk4.gif?w=650

These aren't even Cambodian immigrants we're talking about here either.

Yeah, it's not like 99% of the world's population is breastfed as a child or anything.  :rolleyes:

There is no tangible difference between a child and an adult breastfeeding - the difference is entirely cultural. I suspect that a lot of men have drunk milk from their partners during / after pregnancy, whether they would admit to it or not.

"As a child" is the part worthy of emphasis there.

It seems like an unsettling fetish because of the mother/child dynamic it involves. 

diseases can still be passed through breast milk

Perfectly reasonable point. I imagine disease could be very easily passed on this way. People aren't buying the milk to put in their morning coffee, they want to be nursed and fed.

"As a child" is the part worthy of emphasis there.

It seems like an unsettling fetish because of the mother/child dynamic it involves.

So are you saying that consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to engage in a harmless practice or just that you don't approve of it? If it's the latter then that's your problem, as there is nothing inherently wrong or abhorrent about adults being breastfed.

as there is nothing inherently wrong or abhorrent about adults being breastfed.

Wrong as in harmful? Debatable. I'd question the mental condition of an adult male who wants to be breastfed.

I'd question the mental condition of an adult male who wants to be breastfed.

And I'd question the mental condition of an adult male who commutes hours each day and works in an office environment for 48hrs a week, yet it is up to the individual to decide how they live their life.

And I'd question the mental condition of an adult male who commutes hours each day and works in an office environment for 48hrs a week, yet it is up to the individual to decide how they live their life.

Needs to pay the bills somehow. That individual probably isn't 'deciding' to live that way, it might be one of very few options available to them. Not really a valid comparison.

Needs to pay the bills somehow. That individual probably isn't 'deciding' to live that way, it might be one of very few options available to them. Not really a valid comparison.

Where is the harm in an adult wanting to be breastfed? It's not something I would do but I don't see the problem and certainly don't consider it a sign of mental illness.

I never explicitly said I believed that it is harmful, however I would be curious to know what psychologists might say about an adult male who wants to suckle like an infant, though.