Final Chance to Buy Xbox One Starting at $349

Pople ran around just yelling at MS about daring to raise the price again, not even considering the possiblities.

MS did what I thought was highly possible: They let the pricing end in order to spur demand and becuase it began as a time limited deal to begin with. After a little time passes, they start up the promotion again.

Good way to artificially create demand by going back and forth on price like that. Some great psychological marketing tactics at work here.

There's nothing artificial about demand that translates to tangible sales numbers. It makes sense to me. If they sell more (or enough) units at the dropped price to warrant keeping the price down then the consumers win. I don't really see the point in painting this as some sly tactic when no one is really getting hurt by it.

There's nothing artificial about demand that translates to tangible sales numbers. It makes sense to me. If they sell more (or enough) units at the dropped price to warrant keeping the price down then the consumers win. I don't really see the point in painting this as some sly tactic when no one is really getting hurt by it.

Except for the people who paid full price only a few months ago or during the break in-between price drops.

Except for the people who paid full price only a few months ago or during the break in-between price drops.

Early adopters always get screwed, that's the tech industry.

• Like 2

Yup, I got screwed in pricing on the Xbox One and the PS4 because I bought them day one and missed all the deals and price drops because of it. Nothing new there.

But I got to enjoy the quality games that were released on Day One like Forza and Battlefield...Oh wait  :rofl: