Church employee charged after firing shots at pastor

Good thing the pastor was armed or we would be talking about his murder.

But wouldn't he be in Heaven enjoying infinite love & pleasure with his god? Or doesn't it work that way?  :o

• Like 2

The Lord is a warrior and in Revelation 19 is says when he comes back, he's coming back as what? A warrior. A might warrior leading a mighty army, riding a white horse with a blood-stained white robe ... I believe that blood on that robe is the blood of his enemies 'cause he's coming back as a warrior carrying a sword.

And I believe now - I've checked this out - I believe that sword he'll be carrying when he comes back is an AR-15.

Now I want you to think about this: where did the Second Amendment come from? ... From the Founding Fathers, it's in the Constitution. Well, yeah, I know that. But where did the whole concept come from? It came from Jesus when he said to his disciples 'now, if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.'

I know, everybody says that was a metaphor. IT WAS NOT A METAPHOR!... And the sword today is an AR-15, so if you don't have one, go get one. You're supposed to have one. It's biblical.

Good thing the pastor was armed or we would be talking about his murder.

It's amazing how you always see guns as the solution rather than the problem. It's like praising Ebola because it kills criminals while ignoring all the innocent people killed.

Not good at math are you?

Without the pastors gun we have 1 dead pastor, and very possibly a dead perpetrator when the cops caught up to him. Possibly a dead cop too if he resisted arrest.

With the pastors gun we have a frightened pastor, a wounded perpetrator and little to no danger to the arresting officers.

Pistol, FTW

It's amazing how you always see guns as the solution rather than the problem. It's like praising Ebola because it kills criminals while ignoring all the innocent people killed.

So in your eyes the solution was that the pastor kneel down and pray while getting shot?

I guess it does provide a solution of sorts.

So in your eyes the solution was that the pastor kneel down and pray while getting shot?

Yeah, that's clearly what I meant.  :rolleyes: