Member Pictures 2015

Don't be, I posted my PIC because I simply don't give a ###### what others think, the most important people in my life like the way I look, and that's more than enough, if people clcan't accept you for who you are, then they're the ones with a problem, not you

I didnt see your pic.... gotta check it out - so far not a single person looks like what I had envisioned.

As far as my post..  I guess I am by toughest critic, and knowing that doesnt really change anything - its just how I look @ myself - :/

UPDATE - OK - sorry - I did see your pics - I thought you looked like a person I always chat when I go to Best Buy.  I always wonder how he is always in a good mood while dealing with the stupidity of the general public.

When I saw your pic, I did a double take - was like "No Way !?!" but then realized you werent him -

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Pics in these types of threads have been known to be turned into memes, or photoshoped into GIFs by Victor Rambo. Post your picture here at your own risk. :p

• Like 4

Disclaimer: Pics in these types of threads have been known to be turned into memes, or photoshoped into GIFs by Victor Rambo. Post your picture here at your own risk. :p

stop with the yapping and get with the posting your pic!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fresh pic

image17.thumb.png.1533e072393415081adc01

not that bad i think considering that i am turning 31 in only 10 days. 

Myself and the small headed one, obviously concentrating on something enthralling... 

11751479_10153319015392025_6998068425665

What a cutie. Takes after her mom? :shifty::rofl:

fresh pic

image17.thumb.png.1533e072393415081adc01

not that bad i think considering that i am turning 31 in only 10 days. 

31 is still very young.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Greetings group. This pic is from a few years ago but I'm not a fan of getting my picture taken.

Consider this my introduction to the forum. I was brought here from a search for a solution to an Outlook 2013 problem(s). I hope you guys can help me. I love Outlook but it's acting up so badly I'm having to use Gmail until I get a solution.

There is a post coming your way in just a minute.

Talk to you soon,

Cathy Boston pic.jpg

• 4CxbqFxVnstmA unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...