What are you listening to? (2015 Edition)

Taken off his forthcoming album. :)

wow, so chill.  i love it.  just listened to it 3 times in a row.  

beautiful. just beautiful.

wow, so chill.  i love it.  just listened to it 3 times in a row.  

beautiful. just beautiful.

If you like this, check out his soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/himalia). He even has some chill tracks that are free to download. I'd also recommend checking out Unknown Reality and Adam Francis. :)

• Like 1

I've been listening to Elan and the rest of Nightwish's new (released just this month) album "Endless Forms Most Beautiful." The band created controversy about ten years ago firing their iconic singer, and then trashing her on their next album, but then they found their new sound and released a musical film (very similar to Pink Floyd's The Wall, but more cohesive) accompanying their next album. Then they fired that singer and hired a third. Their new album with the new singer stumbles a few times as the band finds its sound again, but it's leagues better than their previous "new singer now what do we do?" album. It's a strong sound, but sometimes the vocals clash with the music a little bit. If they improve as much as they did with their second singer's second album on the next record, it will break records. Bonus: Shudder Before the Beautiful, the album's opening track. Many fans felt Elan was too weak a showing for a metal band (albeit symphonic metal). SBtB showcases the band's style a bit better than the lead single.