PS+ subscriptions extended 5 days for Xmas outage (and 10% off code)

All my games worked fine, but I'd bet the games that didn't work for people, was because the Developer had the game do it's own checks, and when that failed, it wouldn't launch.. Vs Sony doing it, and keeping you from launching the games.

But who knows.. Thanks Sony for the code, I appreciate the gesture :)

Seems odd that you are always having issues other PS4 players seem to never have.

I bought digital copies of PvZ, Injustice, BF4, fifa and etc and they all seemed to worked fine when the psn was down.

But it's not just me.

But it's not just me.

I see no links to forums that suggest it's not just you. I even looked on the official PS forums and couldn't find anything.

I see no links to forums that suggest it's not just you. I even looked on the official PS forums and couldn't find anything.

Sorry to hear you couldn't find any. Not sure what that has to do with my experience or others.

Sorry to hear you couldn't find any. Not sure what that has to do with my experience or others.

You make the claim, you provide the evidence. Common curtousy.

What 'others'? That's the point here. You claim loads of people had this issue yet nobody but you can find evidence of this. Everybody that has posted here has clearly stated they had no issues with games they purchased from their accounts. The only time there would be issues is if you were game sharing, or have bought content from another region and tried playing it on your own account.

What 'others'? That's the point here. You claim loads of people had this issue yet nobody but you can find evidence of this. Everybody that has posted here has clearly stated they had no issues with games they purchased from their accounts. The only time there would be issues is if you were game sharing, or have bought content from another region and tried playing it on your own account.

How does you not being able to find (or me waste my time going back to find the others at neogaf and ps forums) that help me or you help me? If I get time, I can go post links, but those links won't resolve the issues. Do you understand that?

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/12/cant_connect_to_psn_this_trick_is_working_for_some

No joy with PSN today, even trying this trick. But as mentioned above, it's annoyingly affecting offline games that require you to sign in

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2qdzsd/locked_out_of_your_digital_downloadsps_games/

People there had issues, with and without primary console selected. Even those that wanted to set to primary couldn't unless they connect to PSN, which was down and wouldn't let them play games offline.

The Neogaf thread was moving way too fast, so I am not about to go link all those. I can post plenty from playstation.com forums as well. I mean I know you are new here dude, but we don't need you questioning people like this. It's not conducive for our community.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/12/cant_connect_to_psn_this_trick_is_working_for_some

No joy with PSN today, even trying this trick. But as mentioned above, it's annoyingly affecting offline games that require you to sign in

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2qdzsd/locked_out_of_your_digital_downloadsps_games/

People there had issues, with and without primary console selected. Even those that wanted to set to primary couldn't unless they connect to PSN, which was down and wouldn't let them play games offline.

The Neogaf thread was moving way too fast, so I am not about to go link all those. I can post plenty from playstation.com forums as well. I mean I know you are new here dude, but we don't need you questioning people like this. It's not conducive for our community.

Yeah the whole worlds been back online for days now and you're still off. Totally believe that. So the first link is solely about trying to connect during the DDOS. Mute point for digital games offline, they work without an ethernet cable connected.

The second link is as I mentioned earlier, PS4 needs to be primary. People who hadn't set it as primary couldn't play their games. Known since day 1. That's the digital DRM if you plan on game sharing, or have 2 PS4s. Only one can play offline.

While in theory they might say that, in reality it didn't work. Visit us at the official PS forums. Many of us couldn't get our games to work offline. DriveClub and KZ were problematic for most (there were others too).

Well deserved to gamers, glad Sony did this for us.

Shame you couldn't backup the PS forums comment with links to Driveclub and KZ being problematic for "most".

In all fairness, the only problem I had when PSN was offline, was any save progress I made in game was wiped when it came back online and the online copy overwrote the local copy.

Happened in Trials Fusion and Driveclub.

In all fairness, the only problem I had when PSN was offline, was any save progress I made in game was wiped when it came back online and the online copy overwrote the local copy.

Happened in Trials Fusion and Driveclub.

That sucks, and is weird. My saves automatically upload, but I've never had them automatically download. Is there a setting for that maybe?