George Zimmerman arrested again

5-7 years old in the top pic I'd be shocked, that's pretty big for a kindergartner, ROFLMAO

:rolleyes:  it is a 5 year old picture, the kid is obviously older (10-12)

and it is relevant because of such pictures (and the rest of the media champaign, obviously) most people judged him guilly automatically and can never change their minds,

even though the jury cleared him (and they actaully are the ones best suited for this)

• Like 2

LOL, I understand that some people are just plain intimidated by the mythological black male, but if he's 5-7 years old in the top pic I'd be shocked, that's pretty big for a kindergartner, ROFLMAO and in the bottom pic, he's an under-fed teen who I personally would feel quite comfortable with meeting in a dark alley, hoodie or not. If I had a gun I'd say hold on thugalicious, let me go put my gun away first. smh.

Let the kid rest in peace. Zimmerman got away with murder and is still being menace to society, deal with that if you must deal with him at all.

(edit: I just noticed the bottom pic called him 12 years old which makes more sense, clearly these pics are created just to play to some racist themes that he was a thug. Unfortunately, there are no pictures that support that because he was a skinny, slight teen [any grown man that suggest sotherwise has to be a punk ass bitch in my opinion, seriously] and nothing can change that, just like nothing can change the fact that he's dead.)

I give up trying to talk common sense. goodnight folks!

ADr35Z4TvATIc.gif

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-fake-pho

or

Trayvon1.bmp

I defended him for a while, but his actions after his aquital as well as a closer examination of the events leading to the shooting make him indefensible

I don't believe it was racist, rather a lack of self control combined with a nasty temper. However, your posted photo is a racist stereotype that does not fit in this scenario as that picture is NOT of travyon and is a deliberate fake.

:rolleyes:  it is a 5 year old picture, the kid is obviously older (10-12)

and it is relevant because of such pictures (and the rest of the media champaign, obviously) most people judged him guilly automatically and can never change their minds,

even though the jury cleared him (and they actaully are the ones best suited for this)

I think the pictures are irrelevant because the pictures show that Trayvon was a skinny teen that probably should not have posed a lethal threat to any grown man who wanted to be a rent-a-cop. The fact that Zimmerman was a punkish man carrying a gun, is also irrelevant, but is probably why Trayvon is dead. No one is arguing the verdict. I can honestly say, this case has nothing to do with race. It has to do with being a woman beating punk. I truly believe if Zimmerman wasn't such a punk, that if an unarmed teen "he" chose to engage, hadn't kicked his ######ing ass, then Trayvon would be alive. Especially considering. other than Zimmerman and his issues crossing his path that night, Trayvon was just a teen eating Skittles

I guess people will try to use anything to defend their point. Even when that point had nothing to do with what i asked.....................

What does that fake picture have to do with a bloody face of  Zimmerman.

I defended him for a while, but his actions after his aquital as well as a closer examination of the events leading to the shooting make him indefensible
I don't believe it was racist, rather a lack of self control combined with a nasty temper. However, your posted photo is a racist stereotype that does not fit in this scenario as that picture is NOT of travyon and is a deliberate fake.

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-fake-pho

or

Trayvon1.bmp

You're still posting that BS fake picture? And you tell US that the media has an agenda? 

No, but you sure god damn well do. 

I give up trying to talk common sense. goodnight folks!

ADr35Z4TvATIc.gif

common sense? You're posting lies that were debunked LONG ago. There IS no common sense coming from you. Just BS.

You're still posting that BS fake picture? And you tell US that the media has an agenda? 

No, but you sure god damn well do. 

common sense? You're posting lies that were debunked LONG ago. There IS no common sense coming from you. Just BS.

hmm, did not know it was a fake picture.  i give up this debate,  i was just going on the jury decision, but yeah, it is a decision, not fact.

And that picture proves what?

Some in here are calling George a murderer.  As you can see from the pic, that's just not true.  Self defense, at least that's what a jury thought it was. 

It is only a matter of time before this train crashes. You can only go so far without brakes before you come to a catastrophic halt.

Hopefully they put him in a mental institution or prison before he causes grave harm to someone. He attacks the women in his life on a regular...

There was 3 people who had first hand insight in what happen. Zimmerman, Martin and the girl Martin was talking on the phone(Who isn't the brightest person). Self defense, mutual combat, who knows? 

But all of Zimmerman's decision leading up to Martin getting shot was bad.

Some in here are calling George a murderer.  As you can see from the pic, that's just not true.  Self defense, at least that's what a jury thought it was.