Acura NSX (finally)

This is beautiful. 

source: http://jalopnik.com/acura-nsx-this-is-finally-it-1678991549

dqgicywofrhpmnrxzfsn.jpg

After what seems like years upon years, and concepts upon concepts, we finally have a new, real, Acura NSX. And it's Japan's answer to the future of speed.

Once Again, The Acura NSX Targets Ferrari For A Fraction Of The Price

It's been kind of a while since we've heard anything about the upcoming 2015 Acura NSX,

I thought Honda retired the NSX...?

They did and now it's back! (and looking pretty damn sweet too). Toyota will be next with the new Supra I reckon. 

Hawkman, I can see what you are talking about in the roof line but the front and side profile do not look like the gtr.  I think a lot of 2 door sports cars share a similar roof line (gtr, 370z, brz, r8). 

Hawkman, I can see what you are talking about in the roof line but the front and side profile do not look like the gtr.  I think a lot of 2 door sports cars share a similar roof line (gtr, 370z, brz, r8). 

yeah, but it still doesn't look like a NSX, there's nothing unique about it and no NSX heritage, except for perhaps slightly in the very front of the hood.

I mean it looks cool, but... not like an NSX. The vent in front of the rear wheels should have been gone and the whole roof line and windshield line reversed. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I think it's more that the new NSX is built in Ohio (Marysville, OH) - not Japan.  The original NSX was rare-air and imported (as was true with the Skyline) - Marysville, OH is considered mass-market (it's home to Honda's primary North American automotive production - all Accords are built there, for example).  Never mind that the NSX has its own production facility in Marysville - not exclusive enough.