8.1 Outlook calender on lock screen ?

I have 2 machines running 8.1, a surface pro 3 and a desktop.

I also have a windows phone 8.1 (Lumia 930, love it, glad to ditch iOS)

I sign into these machines with my Live account and sync the settings / start screen etc this way, my live account is my personal (mostly junk) Hotmail.

I use outlook 2013 on both PC's, both configured to an exchange server where my main emails are stored, along with my notes, task lists, reminders and calenders, this works great, outlook obviously works from either device as both are configured from the exchange server.

I have the exchange settings added to my Lumia 930 as an additional account and made email, calender tasks etc default

On the phones lock screen I see my appointments at a glance, on the 2 PC's I only see appointments if they are in my Live calnder, not my main exchange calender.

I cannot see a way to add the exchange account to Window s8.1 on the PC's liek I have ont he phone, it apears that you onyl get the account you sign in with and that is all ?

Can anyone correct me here? or tell me a workaround ?  Is there an addon for outlook to display info on the lock screen ? or is there a way to link the 8.1 calender to my exchange accont ?

Thanks