Xbox One Update: Feburary 2015

Not that big of a update thus far but they could add in a few more things before it goes out.

Not that big of a update thus far but they could add in a few more things before it goes out.

I think this is a "let's get back into the swing of things"...

After a much needed break, they at least threw us a little bone to whet our appetites for February.

I think Feb, Mar, and Apr will be light to moderate updates. May & June probably having a ton more goodies considering that's around E3 time...

wouldn't except anything until windows 10 for windows in any case, the xbox is more of a "cool"  living room experience rather than a desktop work interface as well. and with windows 10 the xbox will probably have it's UI updated as well 

Even with the big update to Windows 10 later I doubt the overall UI will change much from where it is right now, let alone undo things. So since unification and consistency are the name of the game with 10, i'd say transparent tiles are coming to Windows on phone/tablet and on desktop if you use the start screen, heck maybe even if you use the new menu to.

They'll have to push out a beta/preview build of 10 for the Xbox as well, but it's looking like that might come last, maybe April before BUILD.