The first smartphone: what ecosystem chose?

Ok... decided... I will go with a iPhone 6.  :)

She use an Apple iMac and i think that she will be happy to have all integration.

Thanks! I think she will be happy

I am sure she will love it. :)

I think iphone is the best solition in for her and error free...

Today she ask me to go to see the galaxy s5 only because android can use microsd!

Oh dear, just as you settled on one device, look at another.

I personally find iOS easier to use than Android, but iPhones are much more expensive (if you include larger memory requirements).

But this thread has shown why most people will ignore Windows Phone, app not available, shame really.

The most important requirement:

- Very high quality photo.

- A stable system

- A very long lasting devices

For that i'm not suggesting Android... I think that the big problem of this platform is fragmentation.

I'd suggest you stop reading the stupid opinions of the uneducated tools here and actually get information from people in the know about Android. It's really not as bad as you and the Microsoft bots here will tell you as it is. The reality of this is very simple, if you want good app support you won't get it buying Windows Phone, and you'll certainly never get more than an average camera in a budget device.

Devices like the Desire 810 and Moto G are good choices, the Moto G in particular has very good hardware for the price and is as near stock Android as you're going to get in an OEM device.

If you want a high end device, the cameras on them are much the same these days. The Camera on the Galaxy S5 and LG G3 are known to be good, as are those on the iPhone 6 and devices like the Lumia 1020.

iPhone...really only have to decide if the platform is something you like and if toy want the 6 or 6+

As for Android, steer clear of Samsung devices.  Bloated crap.  Best to go with companies like LG, Moto, Nexus/GPE devices....something with a good stock, or close to it, stock OS.  I dont know what carrier you are with but Verizon allows you to return a phone within 14 days for a full refund if you dont like it.  So may be best to demo a couple phones first.

As for Android, steer clear of Samsung devices.  Bloated crap. 

Not sure I agree with steering clear. Yes they are bloated but does it really change someones use of the phone? They are still very capable devices.