How Evolve Fell Down The Bull**** Tree (The Jimquisition)

How Evolve Fell Down The ###### Tree (The Jimquisition) - YouTube

No swearing in videos, please.

Edited by Andrew

DLC is the new DRM. the word is perceived as something that is automatically bad with some people.

DLC personally doesnt bother me, as long as it really is extras, and not essential parts of the game stripped out.

Games today cost about $100 when you add in all the DLC/Season Pass, but then again you can wait a few months and get them cheaper.

Personally i always wait for the GOTY or complete edition.

The presentation of these youtube videos...

I thought I saw a ham sandwich for the first few seconds..

I want video games to be complete versions of themselves when I buy them, I don't mind DLC as long as the game proves its initial value for what you pay for. But no we have to have publishers thinking they can milk everything.

Games today cost about $100 when you add in all the DLC/Season Pass, but then again you can wait a few months and get them cheaper.

Or you can just play the full released games without DLC.

Or you can just play the full released games without DLC.

You can for single player games.

But dlc for online games is crap. Don't mind annual xpac but maps dlc and such where you can't play some maps while you friends can and such is total bs.

And damn that guy is high on himself.

I think it is just part of the show. He has been on the Co-Optional and various other podcasts, and doesn't seem like an arrogant prick character.

I think it is just part of the show. He has been on the Co-Optional and various other podcasts, and doesn't seem like an arrogant prick character.

It is part of the show/the character.

Looks like fun but this is just a multiplayer game right?

No there is a single player mode...  but why in the hell would you ever want to fight AI instead of people?  The whole draw of the game is that the main bad guy is played by a human.