How do call these jobs in English?

Hello.

How do call the job with the below description in English?

• Formats and installs OSes: Windows XP/7/8.1/10, Linux distros etc
  • Assembles  PC: Setups graphic cards, CPUs, motherboard, cases,  HDDs, etc
  • Finds whats wrong with your PC and tries to fix it whether the problem is caused by malware or hardware malfunctions
  • Gives advice to what you should upgrades

Is the Computer Technician title correct or IT something?

Also what's an IT? What qualifications you should have in order to be an IT?

If you do that inside a company, I would call it "Desktop Support" inside the IT department.

If you do that for customers outside a company, I would call it Computer Technician.

From what I recall, you might want to do CompTia A+ certification along with the MCSA certification from Microsoft.

This is what I remember was needed when I was working in a very big corporation. Sadly I was in IT but not as Desktop Support so I might be wrong on this one.

If you're working in a company, I'd call it desktop support. If you're doing it on your own, computer technician works too. If you're working for Best Buy, it's Geek Squad, but it requires the additional qualification of breaking things while you "fix" them.

• Like 2

Supreme OS manager that also has highly advanced system architectual skills, formidable problem solving talents and counselor.

Did i got it right?

Desktop Support and help desk is my job in a state government agency. We try to fix more than just the typical applications, we deal also with mainframe issues and Unix servers.

LAN support/Desktop Support

Desktop Support

Level 1 Support Tech

Typical GeekSquad employee (I hate going to bestbuy, they always try to "help"..just point me to the isle that is all the help I need). 

Fyi, in a business environment you will not be building anything or offering much advice...that is handled by the engineers and architects.  Advice is more for your home based repair shops, or your brick and mortar repair shops.