2 Windows XP Pro ?s

I've had XP for about a month now and i have an HP Deskjet 710C printer, half the time whenever i try to print something, the printer hangs when the document/picture is half done printing, i changed the settings so many times but half the time it wont work, what should i do? and also it seems to be printing slower than it ever did on 98...

2nd ?

i was wondering how to get the Win XP built in CD burning to work, i installed 3-rd party software, and now it looks like the option to burn directly from XP doesnt seem to be there anymore and whenever i drag/drop onto the xp drive it says "please insert a cd into Drive F" although there is a blank (perfectly fine with no scratches) in it, and it is an HP 9150i cd-r burner, and if i do get the option to burn from the f drive again, how would i get it working?

any suggestions are welcome :)

thanx for your time

i installed 3-rd party software, and now it looks like the option to burn directly from XP doesnt seem to be there anymore

I've found this too.... the built in burning is crap apart from the MediaPlayer CD burning which it's ashame I lost but with the WMA plugin for Nero I don't care anymore. Nero is great and I wouldn't use XP's built-in burner now anyway.

I 'think' it was one of the burner program I put on that messed it up.... that limits it down to:

EZCD5 [uninstalled now!]

CDRWin

Nero

CloneCD 3

I think it was Nero that messed it up but I can't be sure.