Pin the main news nav bar

post-2-0-66587600-1421850472.png

We have added the option to pin the main nav bar, after another admin requested it ;)

When clicked on in the user menu, the nav bar will not auto hide and remain visible. The preference is yours!

Also, for those that will most likely ask, the main page theme is planned to get added to the forums when we are able to upgrade to IPB4 (the final beta is currently out).

You will probably need to CTRL+F5 (or force refresh) www.neowin.net for it to work.

• Like 2

Nice..

Little request of adding "pin" icon on start of text would make people understand it better.

thanks this is a great addition,

GREAT.

Also will we geta neowin.com/headlines ?

I mean direct url[for ie private browsing].

Also when will the foroums get the visual refresh & gfycat submissons are not working again.

• Like 6

How about a little breadcrumb arrow on the right side as in an "up" arrow to scroll back to the top of the page when you are down the news stories pretty far?

Something like this has, when you scroll down a smidge - http://demos.cryoutcreations.eu/wordpress/tempera/

Does look fancy :D

It's not working for me on Win8.1 / IE11 in enhanced protected mode. (It works fine in regular protected mode.)

Is there a bit of JavaScript I can type in to set it?