The Elder Scrolls Online drops subscription

Actually I didn't KNOW because it wasn't clear but I did take a best guess which is what the rest of my response was about and I apparently happened to guess right.

Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. You're right though, we'll have to agree to disagree because neither of us can PROVE our opinions one way or the other. The difference though is I didn't reply to a month old post by you trying to undermine your opinion with an incorrect statement confusing ZeniMax Media with ZeniMax online and then implying that the failure of one division in a multidivision company either has to have ZERO effect on other divisions or cause the entire parent company to fail and nothing in between is possible.

The main difference to me is even in my opinion, I can do so graciously without assigning blame or anything of the sort.  I just came in, joined in on the conversation, and I wasn't even here a month ago.  It wasn't an attack on anything and it was an honest mistake in phrasing.  But I suppose that is beside the point...