So I have just triggered the Desktop "modern snap effect" on Win32 apps... in 9901

So... I was lurking around with Win 10 TP 9901... And I don't know how, but I triggered the Snap effect that Belfiore demoed yesterday at the event.

Here are the images...

post-306374-0-88682200-1421982261.png

post-306374-0-68642700-1421982290.png

I don't know how I activated it... I haven't tampered with the registry as of late...

I did checked for preview builds (knowing that it doesn't work)... Could it have triggered something?

Edit:

Here is another picture:

post-306374-0-89414800-1421982490.png

Restarted the PC... Bye bye!!! Effect is no more. :p 

Was a pain in the arse (To be honest). Because all programs, including Win32 apps would launch maximized, and I couldn't do anything to "unsnap" them and hover them with the mouse. 

I would guess that the aim given the general convergence that seems to be happening with the Win32 desktop and the Modern environment is that by RTM we'll see the two snap modes merged.

It would make sense given that Modern and Win32 applications exist in the same workspace now.

Seems like you somehow activated some half baked version of continuum.  Were you messing with any of the registry setting relating to the full screen start menu by chance?

Seems like you somehow activated some half baked version of continuum.  Were you messing with any of the registry setting relating to the full screen start menu by chance?

Nope. That's what I stated :p 

I think it happened after I tried (knowingly) to download the next Preview Build...