Upgrade from 8.1 to W10 Failing

Hello everyone.

I'm having a problem that I haven't seen posted yet.  I downloaded the windows technical preview file from the insider program.  I ran the file and it updates and restarts the computer.  However after the computer restarts nothing happens.  I'm back to the windows 8.1 desktop.  I tried to run Windows update, and it's been hosed I think.  Windows update will not open and my mouse cursor is just the familiar circle.  I gave it some time, almost 3 hours to be exact, and it's still not opening windows update.

Anyone else seeing anything similar to this? 

post-337148-0-93928300-1422098089.jpg

I'm having both that problem and at other times I'm getting an Modern Host Setup has stopped error.

I'm using the Asus Transformer Book T100. I'm on my 3rd restore of the device because of this issue and it keeps stealing my storage space and not giving it back. This time I'm just going to install from ISO as they have suggested inside the Windows Insider's Forums.

I guess there are many people having issues with the Windows Update method. The ISO says I need 8GB free space.

I'm having both that problem and at other times I'm getting an Modern Host Setup has stopped error.

I'm using the Asus Transformer Book T100. I'm on my 3rd restore of the device because of this issue and it keeps stealing my storage space and not giving it back. This time I'm just going to install from ISO as they have suggested inside the Windows Insider's Forums.

I guess there are many people having issues with the Windows Update method. The ISO says I need 8GB free space.

I just installed from ISO without issue.  I have ASUS G75VX gaming laptop.  I had to disable enhancements on my sound as the sound was really choppy.  Other than that, everything else seems to function correctly.