Other User in Windows 10 9926, when I am the only one.

Title says it all. All I did was type "netplwiz" in order to select NOT to insert a password when Windows starts. And the second thing I did, was to change the 'Computer name" as it had a weird name. Windows 10 9926 was installed witha  clean install(formatting C:\ etc)

clWQcrr.jpg

gV3ZGog.jpg

hmmm, comes up like that when it's on a domain or thinks it is... try typing the username with the computer name as the user, for example

<computername>\<username>

I want to remove this thing, not log in.In short, I don't want to see this thing every time I start Windows. I simply want to press the power button, and login automatically; just like Windows 8.1.

@Som you gave me an idea. I went the domain and selected to not be a part of a business(wtf how did it think it was part of one anyway?)

But now it shows me 2 pictures when it logins (I have selected not to type a password with 'Run>netplwiz'

A0VoVt1.jpg

@Som you gave me an idea. I went the domain and selected to not be a part of a business(wtf how did it think it was part of one anyway?)

But now it shows me 2 pictures when it logins (I have selected not to type a password with 'Run>netplwiz'

A0VoVt1.jpg

It's been doing that for me since I originally installed 10.  I hardly ever reboot so I never gave it much thought.  (Still shows me 2 login avatars in 9926, btw)

The double avatar is just a glitch in the login screen animation. That's the point where the image and welcome text are supposed to slide together but you get the double impression instead.

The double avatar is just a glitch in the login screen animation. That's the point where the image and welcome text are supposed to slide together but you get the double impression instead.

How sure are you about this? 90%?100% sure? :p

How sure are you about this? 90%?100% sure? :p

Eh, maybe 95%? :)

I noticed it started doing it in 9879 and if I disabled auto-login the avatar and welcome text slid together properly after entering my credentials.

It looks like with auto-login enabled the system doesn't leave enough time for the animation to run so it freezes with the double impression.