Microsoft listened! Windows store now open for Iranian users in latest build! (9926)

So, Iranian tech sites are exploding with this news today, There's news about this in every local site, but google searching in english does not give me anything.

Here's an iranian site including this news:

http://gadgetnews.ir/40827/access-to-windows-store-for-iranian-windows-10/

Apparently, this vote:

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums/265757-windows-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6559205-please-give-the-people-of-iran-to-access-the-micro

Actually resulted in Microsoft listening to us.

I'm getting lots of  text messages and calls that in the latest build we can now access the store. I'm downloading  the build now, then I'll put images here after I get it working!

Cheers

Hadi

update: Apparently Persian calander is also added! I'm downloading with all the bandwidth that i can spare; It's going to take a lot of time :(

I'm really surprised how Microsoft has been able to change. They were going down pretty fast when Windows 8 was released but now it seems they really listen to what consumers think and actually try to make a good OS. Before they just pushed something that some design team came up with confident that they can do anything and people still buy our products.

I'm really surprised how Microsoft has been able to change. They were going down pretty fast when Windows 8 was released but now it seems they really listen to what consumers think and actually try to make a good OS. Before they just pushed something that some design team came up with confident that they can do anything and people still buy our products.

Tell me about it .. it is starting to feel a little too nice.

:iiam:

.. even Aero is coming back.

MS Survived Windows ME, and Windows Vista, the same way.. Crap says means you reconsider the direction you are taking. Despite people who like to argue otherwise, Windows 8 from the perspective of MS was a commercial flop. Ignoring that doesn't help the bottom line. Listen, compromise, or flop. Though to be fair, if MS would just do that all the time, they wouldn't be in these situations :p