Old Calculator for Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8

It shows that you worry about touchscreens and others use it...

If you don't care, then you shouldn't post that, simple... I quote your post:

REMEMBER:  There are MANY WAYS to use your devices/PC that suit your needs.   Such as accessories, modifications, etc.   stylus, touch, pen, mounts, all that stuff are available ... whatever you find useful.

I clean my devices/TVs too...  

What was in trek's original post to catch your tirade?  He said:

"I'm not sold on touchscreens for the desktop... Anyone who gets their grubby fingerprints on my screens will get a swift smack upside the head as far as I am concerned"

And yea, I do not want anyone putting their fingers on my monitors either...not exactly sure what the problem is.

No where was it an attack on you for using a touchscreen...he prefers not to use them.  

Why not take your own advice for which I'll adjust:  "We don't care if you are using touchscreens or not....   it's your decision. If its useful to you, then don't worry about others. Worry about yourself, period."

Edited by zhangm

I shouldn't post that? LOL. Get out of it.

I know that it said "your" screen... I said "It shows that you worry about touchscreens and others use it"     That's what the cleaning wipes are for.   You are paranoid.

What was in trek's original post to catch your tirade?  He said:

"I'm not sold on touchscreens for the desktop... Anyone who gets their grubby fingerprints on my screens will get a swift smack upside the head as far as I am concerned"

And yea, I do not want anyone putting their fingers on my monitors either...not exactly sure what the problem is.

No where was it an attack on you for using a touchscreen...he prefers not to use them.  

Why not take your own advice for which I'll adjust:  "We don't care if you are using touchscreens or not....   it's your decision. If its useful to you, then don't worry about others. Worry about yourself, period."

Then you are paranoid then.   What about people touch your car windows?  your in-dash touch enabled stereo?

The prints are not going to stay on your stuff forever.... you can easily wipe them off. 

I know that it said "your" screen... I said "It shows that you worry about touchscreens and others use it"     That's what the cleaning wipes are for.   You are paranoid.

Then you are paranoid then.   What about people touch your car windows?  your in-dash touch enabled stereo?

The prints are not going to stay on your stuff forever.... you can easily wipe them off. 

Really, you are comparing desktop monitors to windows and in-dash touch enabled stereos?

Once again, you touch your screen all you want...don't touch mine though.

Really, you are comparing desktop monitors to windows and in-dash touch enabled stereos?

Doesn't matter... It has glass.   No matter it has touch or not.  I can easily wipe them off, no problem....   Go ahead touch mine.. I don't gave a damn...  But if you break/damage it, you buy me a new one.

Once again, you touch your screen all you want...don't touch mine though.

No problem.

guys, it doesn't really matter whether you use a touch screen for your desktop or not. I think we can all agree that the overwhelming majority of desktop/laptop (not talking about convertibles) users don't, so they should probably take that into consideration when designing the next windows...

• Like 2