'Katy Perry Super Bowl Illuminati Bisexual Halftime Show Review'

The sad thing is people like this are real and they vote. If the illuminati is real then they have nothing to fear from these pathetic sheeple.

Well kay's fake overdone quirkyness is getting old though. You go thru your head and go "SIMPSONS DID IT!" and rolleyes anymore.

so-much-cocaine.jpg

Or is he a genius that is just making up this fake persona and spewing crap for views and in turn cash.. ?

this basically...

Though, enlighten me, how do they make cash out of youtube videos?

My take on the illuminati agenda:

1) Make everyone look at our symbols

2) ???

3) Profit

I'm positive there are secret organisations of old people who basically do nothing but talk about useless secrets and help each other get cheap hotel accommodations for when they travel, passed that there is nothing going on. Heck, there are even membership costs and mandatory meetings, it's not worth the effort. It's like getting a Costco card, it's really only worth it if you buy in bulk.

People just need there to be more to life so hard that they make up things they don't even want to hear. There is no hyper intelligent section of Humans that are hell-bent on converting you and your friends into "sheep". You're quite capable of doing that all by yourself.

---

If I ever make a movie it's going to be filled to the brim with symbols. No less than 3 symbols per shot. Idiots people like this will be all the word of mouth I'd need.

My take on the illuminati agenda:

1) Make everyone look at our symbols

2) ???

3) Profit

I'm positive there are secret organisations of old people who basically do nothing but talk about useless secrets and help each other get cheap hotel accommodations for when they travel, passed that there is nothing going on. Heck, there are even membership costs and mandatory meetings, it's not worth the effort. It's like getting a Costco card, it's really only worth it if you buy in bulk.

People just need there to be more to life so hard that they make up things they don't even want to hear. There is no hyper intelligent section of Humans that are hell-bent on converting you and your friends into "sheep". You're quite capable of doing that all by yourself.

---

If I ever make a movie it's going to be filled to the brim with symbols. No less than 3 symbols per shot. Idiots people like this will be all the word of mouth I'd need.

Hey i'd like to get cheap accommodations :laugh:

But yeah, we sheep ourselves out, that is one good point.

Illuminati huh.

a) I'm pretty sure such an organization doesn't exist, and if it did,

b) It wouldn't waste it's time with nonsense like "branding" and "trigger imagery" in whatever event(s) an alleged member of theirs would be participating or performing in.

I'd rather devote my time and energies to real things, like the Sciences and Engineering, and Social Concerns. Sorry folks, but the older I get, the less patience I have for most "Conspiracy Theories" when there are no basis in fact or reality for most of them. And yes, that's the nicest way I am willing to state my opinion on it ... any more than that and I'll start offending people. ;)

• 2 weeks later...