Verizon is rolling out Android 5.0 for Samsung's Galaxy S5

It's nothing like the experience you'd get using a Nexus 6 or Moto X Pure Edition, but Verizon Wireless is in the process of rolling out an Android 5.0 software update for Samsung's Galaxy S5. TouchWiz is still here in all its glory, but Samsung says it's made tweaks throughout the software to make it a good match for Google's Material Design. Those include a "brighter look and feel, bold colors, and fluid animation inspired by Material Design," according to Verizon's release notes. Samsung has also switched up the look of its on/off toggle for menus to be closer in line with Lollipop.

More...

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/2/7965355/verizon-samsung-galaxy-s5-android-lollipop-update

It's nothing like the experience you'd get using a Nexus 6 or Moto X Pure Edition, but Verizon Wireless is in the process of rolling out an Android 5.0 software update for Samsung's Galaxy S5. TouchWiz is still here in all its glory, but Samsung says it's made tweaks throughout the software to make it a good match for Google's Material Design. Those include a "brighter look and feel, bold colors, and fluid animation inspired by Material Design," according to Verizon's release notes. Samsung has also switched up the look of its on/off toggle for menus to be closer in line with Lollipop.

More...

http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/2/7965355/verizon-samsung-galaxy-s5-android-lollipop-update

I hope rollouts follow for the S4 and S3 (we have one of each; Mom has an S3, and her fianc

I just got 4.4.4 and then 5.0 one after the other last week on my Sprint S5. Literally one after the other. It does seem a little smoother for me, but my S3 with CM11 seemed smoother day to day. I like SHealth and some of the newer functions, but might go back to Cyanogenmod this summer.