Windows 10 sluggish

Has anyone found the latest RP to be really sluggish in everyday tasks like scrolling, text entry, dragging windows, stuff like that? The previous TP performed way better than this. I'm wondering if I got some kind of malware or something and shoulld think about clean installing. Maybe I should wait for the next build and see how it is?

You're not the only one, lots of people have reported that the latest build is sluggish and a cpu eater. On my desktop, I have to wait 10-20 seconds before I can open the start menu when I log in. Also Cortana seems to like to take up a lot of resources as well.

I've found it sluggish whilst booting up, in fact, more sluggish than 8.1 on factory settings. And, HIPS doesn't work on ESET Smart Security either. It annoys me, but it's just a part of the testing process. Oh, and TF2 only works for like an hour, before it freezes my machine up, but it is a driver issue, more than likely. And I think you meant TP, not RP, btw. If you're on the fast ring, expect problems. It's just a fact. We are what separates the boys from the men, after all, lol! It'll get better. It always does.

i had one bug with Nvidia optimus drivers, i had to make the Dedicated GPU run all the time when running windows so it doesnt lag opening the start menu and runing other animations on windows. the bug was turning on the dedicated GPU when doing the animations on windows and switching was taking like a second. so the computer was freezing for a second when doing the gpu switching.