Your most valued possession

Nothing.

I may be strange in this but I don't really have a deep attachment to any material goods.  Don't get me wrong, I like the things I have and would of course be upset if I lost everything but there isn't anything in particular that stands out.  If my house burned down it would suck but as long as my girlfriend and pets got out alive everything else is just... stuff.  Heck if someone offered to pick up the payments on my house and/or car they could have them today and I'd just go get another one.  I'm not really attached to any of that stuff.

I don't even care about pictures.  I have two sisters and they send me pictures of my nieces and nephews and I love them all but having a ton of pictures lying around doesn't do anything for me.  I don't think I've ever hung a single one on the wall, I literally have piles of them because I feel bad about just throwing them out but I don't see any value is sitting around looking at pictures.  I can't say I've ever had any desire to look through a photo album.  I take a ton of crap from my sister's because of this because they seem to think not caring about pictures means I don't care about the subject of the picture.  I just don't follow that logic.

I think those piles of pictures and my autographed Capitals items are probably the most irreplaceable things I have, everything else I could just buy a new one.  But again they're just that important as long as everyone is safe.

Hard drives that hold a backup of my digital life, or a model train that was damn near impossible to find, and I doubt I could replace.

Assuming we aren't talking about living things, or necessities like pants or a wallet :p

I'd grab my fiancee's sketchbooks.  Whilst insurance can replace my computers etc (the data is backed up off-site) having the originals of the artwork representing her journey as an artist is in essence her life story and definitely the one and only thing I would grab.

Dishwasher! So hate washing up ;)

Aww ok has to be my 2 kids then, they can washup for me.

I'd grab my 2TB backup drive which backups all my hard drives and probably all the hard drives in my safe. I'd only need about 3 of them. I also have one in my safety deposit box so it wouldn't be THAT big of deal if I didn't, but i'd still like too.