Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones

Is workplace working for anyone? OneNote and my work email/calendar are two things I miss the most on this.

Something is quite messed up with the power usage on the 10 preview though.

in the 4 hours since I took mine off charging this morning after it installed tonight, it went down to 10% with barely any actual usage. just laying idle being hot doing who knows what. 

ditto - mine went down from 100% to 10% in just 3 hours. I also had a series of random reboots (every 10-20mins for 2 hrs) for no apparent reasons :huh: still holding on though. Let's see if I can survive till next build or Build (whichever comes first). 

Does it work Fine with 520?

Having a lot of issues with speed like having to wait 40 seconds for opening settings.
Having to press back button 3-4times.
tried hard reset still no fix.

Is any one else is also have these issues?

I have no major issues with speed, aside from the navigation keys being slow to respond sometimes.

Thanks fot the reply

How did you do the install??

The problem with navigation keys is having to click 3-4 times??

Plus camera photos cannot be saved.

Whatsapp images cannot be saved in gallery.

This build is extremely buggy and unstable on my Lumia 920, not surprised that it is bad on 520 which is even lower speced.

Thanks fot the reply

How did you do the install??

The problem with navigation keys is having to click 3-4 times??

Plus camera photos cannot be saved.

Whatsapp images cannot be saved in gallery.

I updated normally, then ?I did a factory reset on Windows 10. It's working pretty okay aside from that thing with the keys. Sometimes I need to press them a few times. Photos are working for me, so I dunno about that.

EDIT: By the way, is there a way to mute the dialer keys? Really annoying.

Just installed the newest version of Windows 10 on my Windows phone. That is one fuuuuuugly operation system.

Really? I think it looks gorgeous and I love he direction they're going. Just needs some polishing and more consistency, of course.

EDIT: About the battery life, my phone has been unplugged form the charger for 8 or so hours and it's at 60%, it seems pretty okay. I haven't used it intensively, but I've used it.

Is workplace working for anyone? OneNote and my work email/calendar are two things I miss the most on this.

ditto - mine went down from 100% to 10% in just 3 hours. I also had a series of random reboots (every 10-20mins for 2 hrs) for no apparent reasons :huh: still holding on though. Let's see if I can survive till next build or Build (whichever comes first). 

battery usage seems to have settled down today. not sure why...

This gets a big "meh" from me. Don't really see it as that big of an upgrade. I still like the OS over all but it's not going to solve the app problem, even with universal apps (basically it doesn't make me regret switching to an iPhone).

So..I decided to roll back to 8.1 today. I am liking some new stuff but will come back when a better build is available. :)

Build 10.0.12535.56 was released today, its fixed all the lag I was experiencing with previous build

Build 10.0.12535.56 was released today, its fixed all the lag I was experiencing with previous build

So is this a new release?

Does it solve the navigations button's problems??

Can you share more info?

haven't fully tested but the nav buttons appear more responsive but apps aren't closing properly still

haven't fully tested but the nav buttons appear more responsive but apps aren't closing properly still

Thanks for the fast reply.

Nav buttons were the main problem glad they fixed it.

What Lumia do you have?

Is the update for all Lumia's?

I have a Lumia 830 I presume it should be rolling out to everyone, update was showing as ready to install when I woke up

I have a Lumia 830 I presume it should be rolling out to everyone, update was showing as ready to install when I woke up

Checking updates now.

will let you know if it's available for 520/730

Windows 10 for Phones is so broken it's not even funny. I think it's ridiculous they're already releasing builds for phones, considering the state that they're in.

Windows 10 for Phones is so broken it's not even funny. I think it's ridiculous they're already releasing builds for phones, considering the state that they're in.

I have a few apps that won't load and the data restriction functions need to come back (haven't installed 10052 yet on that note,) but nothing seems broken at all on the 635