Migrate UFS to EXT4

Is there a way to convert a UFS drive to EXT4 without losing the data?  

The reason I ask....is a tl;dr so only if you are curious. ;)

I have been running NAS4Free for the last year or so with no issues.  The other day, I got the irresistible bug to take the PC I was using for the NAS and beef it up by replacing the software by rolling my own server using Owncloud (so I can have my own personal Dropbox type of clone), adding a DLNA server to serve my music to my home theater as well as other server things.  Anyway, back on topic...

All of my files and data are stored on a 1TB drive formatted in UFS format.  On this drive, I actually have only used about 400GB of space on the drive.  I quickly realized that while it is not built in, Centos 7 does not support mounting UFS formatted drives out of the box, but can be done by doing some kernel compiling which I really do not wish to do at this point.  I figured it would be easier to go ahead an copy the files off of the UFS drive back in from NAS4Free to an EXT2 formatted drive I have.

I pulled out my 500GB USB 3 external drive which has the EXT2 format and I went ahead and started the extremely sloooow copy of each file by file to the drive.  My computer only has USB 2 which bottlenecked it some.  So, I watched the transfer process go through and then to my surprise, I ran out of room on the 500GB USB drive.  Even though, after several GB's reserved for system, I should have had enough space.   So my copy never finished.

A lightbulb popped into my head today to go and Clonezilla the UFS partition to my 500GB drive which I did.  I then formatted the UFS drive to EXT4 and went about my way to restore the Image I created and quickly learned that OOPS!  Clonezilla (at least in the default modes), also reformatted the drive once again to the UFS format.  So I am back to square 1.

IIRC - I did try the command: 

mount -r -t ufs -o ufstype=ufs2 /dev/sdb1 /home/admin/ufs_mount  in CentOS 7 and it did not work.  I am in the process of restoring the UFS right now from the Clonezilla, so I will try again after that  (02:13:05 remaining). 

I know Ubuntu does support UFS out of the box, but I am more well versed in Centos.