Dopamine

Playlists support: complete

Hi everyone,

I realize it has been more than a month since a Dopamine build was released. When I started implementing playlists support last month, I suddenly remembered why I originally delayed creating the playlists screen. Adding playlists support requires a monstrous amount of work. A lot of the inner working have been reorganized, refactored. There is still some refactoring to do, but that is planned for after the next build is released. So what keeps me from releasing right now? Final testing! :)

Stay tuned!

• Like 3

The next build will have a little exta:

m3WUeyF.png

No grouping in the albums list, but at least you can now switch between alphabetical and by date added.

• Like 2

This will be the changelog of the next build:

- Added Russian translation. Thank you Sveta Kindinova.
- Added a "Refresh now" button to refresh the collection on demand
- Fixed a bug where audio files were not recognized as audio files if their file extension is not lower case
- Added an icon for the Add/Remove Programs list
- Added Playlists support
- Added sorting in the album lists

I may be able to help you translate it into German, French, Danish, and potentially Japanese. I have several friends, and a lot of favors I can call in.

Also, if you ever need free webhosting, let me know! I'm more than happy to host your stuff!

As the next build is feature-complete it makes sense to share the translation files at this point. Could the translators take a look at them and complete them? Don't worry about timing. I'll probably release the next build before all translation files are completed. texts which are missing in some languages will just display english. I can release a newer build after all translation files have been completed. The files can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ssuncmgmk2kat9h/AAA3E-_slTqdOy88eak8roIPa?dl=0

For the credits in the about screen, only one person contacted me, so I've decided not to show any names for now (that's no problem, I really understand if people prefer not go give away personal details, that was the reason of my question some days ago :)). But I've added a thank you note for you guys :)

• Like 1

I may be able to help you translate it into German, French, Danish, and potentially Japanese. I have several friends, and a lot of favors I can call in.

Also, if you ever need free webhosting, let me know! I'm more than happy to host your stuff!

For the translations: I love it! I'm already maintaining the french one myself, but for the rest, any help would be great.

Thanks for the webhosting proposal. For now I'm all set, but I'll remember this if I ever need it.

Mate, are you sure those are the right XML files for the translations? I've download the Spanish version "ES.xml" but what I see when I open it doesn't make much sense to me. I'm using Notepad++ to see the file. Sorry if it is a noob question, but I don't remember bumping into this when I first translated it.

Thanks! :)

Yes they are correct. Can you show me what you're seeing?

Sure thing.

UhAremf.png

I think you downloaded the source code of the website which contains the xml files :) It seems you cannot download the files individually by right clicking. In that case it doesn't download the file, but the webpage. You'll have to click the Download as zip button on the top right of the page. It will download a zip which contains all files. Or if you right click on ES.xml and choose "open in new tab" then on the new tab there will be a button to download the file individually.

One more thing, Raphael. The file for the Spanish translation doesn't include the text in English for the new fields. If it is too much of a trouble, I can compare it with the new English file, but I'm telling you this because it will take longer for the translations -not just the Spanish one- to be completed.

Cheers!

One more thing, Raphael. The file for the Spanish translation doesn't include the text in English for the new fields. If it is too much of a trouble, I can compare it with the new English file, but I'm telling you this because it will take longer for the translations -not just the Spanish one- to be completed.

Cheers!

I fixed that now :)

A new Dopamine build is available!

This is the changelog:

1-06-2015: Dopamine 1.0.0.221 (Preview)

• Added a