Problems with 2015 Random Funny Pictures Thread

There used to be an option to choose how many posts were displayed per page. If you can manage to find that still, (I don't see it anymore,) it might help, but as far as I recall it affected all threads.

I don't visit that thread often but I don't have a problem with it loading on IE11. The images take a bit to fill in but nothing freezes.

There used to be an option to choose how many posts were displayed per page. If you can manage to find that still, (I don't see it anymore,) it might help, but as far as I recall it affected all threads.

I don't visit that thread often but I don't have a problem with it loading on IE11. The images take a bit to fill in but nothing freezes.

IPB removed that feature a few updates back unfortunately

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping old thread to let you people know:

Major offending bug in Chrome - [Pages with GIFs make Chrome lag] - https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=430940

In progress to fix so it will be fixed in Chrome 43 (M43 is in development).

• Like 2

Another Update:

- Issue doesn't seem to completely fix GIF issue but the situation is better than before.

- Bug fix back porting to M42 is approved. So this issue will be fixed with Chrome 42 (next Beta probably) while for M41, review is required and if done, it will be fixed in M41 (next Stable) as well.