CCNA training for only 10$ - promo from udemy.com

so i just found this yesterday but i already booked it: udemy.com is having a major promotion of CCNA training that costs 400$ but with the promo 1010awesome it just costs 10$! see more info here: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-ccna-200-120-course/?siteID=LEopNzFpyy8-bKSzTZYVX8AYu3E6206YiQ&LSNPUBID=LEopNzFpyy8

Note: apparently it's valid until 09/02. For such low money it's almost given!

• Like 2

Yeah it's crazy cheap, i'm going to start the course this week. Even if i  don't do the cert, it's good knowledge since i have Cisco hardware @ work and this course does provide good network knowledge, which is highly valuable.

For what i've read the access for the course contents is forever once you buy it.

remixed: try now, i just went to the course page and it's up. :)

Yey! it worked! Thank you!! I was searching for a good course and most are like 1000USD+ or they are on crappy java platform sites that are frustrating to use because they lock firefox up....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here is the $10 code until 4/9

SPRING1010

You can get these codes on retailmenot, seems to be an ongoing thing with this site.

Also, has anyone taken this particular course here and passed the ccna exam?  I am really against lecture based learning, it never sticks with me, but for 10 bux I am seriously contemplating it. 

Not going to pin as we do not support that university/site/learning center, however it is a great deal.  If you like it you can always bring it back to the top. 

here is the $10 code until 4/9

SPRING1010

You can get these codes on retailmenot, seems to be an ongoing thing with this site.

Also, has anyone taken this particular course here and passed the ccna exam?  I am really against lecture based learning, it never sticks with me, but for 10 bux I am seriously contemplating it. 

Not going to pin as we do not support that university/site/learning center, however it is a great deal.  If you like it you can always bring it back to the top. 

thanks!

How often do they do these kind of offers?

I have been using them for a little more than a year and i get deals in my email it seems every other week.